Coir products are becoming increasingly popular in horticultural growing due to their numerous benefits for growers. Coir, which is made from the husk of coconuts, is a renewable and eco-friendly resource that is both biodegradable and compostable. GreenlifeGRO’s coir products have excellent water retention capabilities and can hold up to 10 times its weight in water, making it an ideal medium for plant growth.
GreenlifeGRO offers various coir blocks with different compositions of blended chip to pith ratios, along with our coir disk product. Coir products provide a sustainable and effective solution for horticultural growing which can be used in conjunction with our range of grow bags.
- Excellent bark replacement substrate
- Suitable for growing in Pots, Plastic bags, Boxes and Troughs
- High quality coir chips for all types of potting soil blends
- Sustainable and eco-friendly
- Excellent water retention
- pH neutral
- Disease and pest resistant
- Versatility to create custom growing mix with blended materials
- Lightweight making it easy to handle