Weedstop® Woven Weedmat
Weed matting protects your crop by stopping the supply of sunlight to unwanted orchard weeds, reducing the need for herbicides. High quality weed mats suppress weed growth but allow soil drainage to ensure both moisture and run off. In smaller orchards, weed matting can be used in conjunction with mulch.
Polygro WeedStop® uses superior technology to manufacture mats of improved strength and quality that absorb sunlight to reduce photosynthesis and prevent weed growth.
Our premium weed mat allows for maximum water flow-through, meaning as much water as possible stays with the plants, rather than running off and eroding the surrounding soil.
Polygro WeedStop® mats are environmentally friendly, as they reduce the need for herbicides and other weed controls.
- Manufactured from commercial grade woven polypropylene
- 5yr UV degradation warranty
- 100 gsm (grams per square metre)
- Green pot lines the entire length of the roll allow for easy stock alignment
- Blue and green planting squares – PP Premium WeedStop®
- Environmentally friendly – reduces the need for herbicides and other weed controls
- Absorbs sunlight to reduce photosynthesis and reduce incidence of persistent weeds by over 90%
- Special waterflow treatment allows liquids to penetrate into the soil more quickly
- Maintains soil humidity during dry periods by reducing evaporation
- Optimises growing conditions
Weedmat pins features
- 150mm or 200mm long
- Versatile functionality across landscaping, gardening, and horticulture applications
Weedmat pins benefits
- Durable and long lasting
- Secures materials effectively preventing weedmat from moving providing weed control and moisture retention
- Easy to install