- Yes, we provide installation services by our qualified staff for any greenhouse structure OVER 120 m2, and for any cable span shade structure OVER 1000 m2. Any kits under 120 m2come with fully-detailed Installation Manuals for self-installation.
- Yes, we provide maintenance services for all greenhouses, shade houses and protective netting, and a full range of replacement parts and materials.
- Yes. We are the biggest suppliers of Solarweavein Australia, and Solarweave covers come as standard with all our greenhouse kits. Solarweave is a polyethylene based semi-transparent fabric specifically designed for commercial greenhouse and hot house applications.
You can request our Toyotani greenhouse film as the cover material. Toyotani is a clear plastic film used on tunnel houses and some other greenhouse structures.
- All our installation crews are professionally experienced GreenLife Structures staff members and are covered by our workplace insurances. GreenLife Structures has its own fleet of trucks, elevated work platforms, trestles and all the other tools necessary to complete the jobs in a timely fashion.
- Yes, our products are of the highest-quality standards and are sourced from industry-leading suppliers both in Australia and overseas. In many cases we have sourced the same quality product from the same supplier for 15 years. Examples of our quality sourced products include: Solarweavereinforced greenhouse film, Smart Shade horticultural shade cloth, Steelforce galvanised steel, and Ludwig Svensson.
- Not at all. Only a general handyman level of skill is required. Over the years we have refined the structures and installation manuals to ensure self-installation is an easy and pleasantly rewarding experience.
- Only basic handyman tools are required for most greenhouse kits. Cordless power tools, tape measure, step ladders, spanners, sharp scissors etc.
On larger structures you may need to hire machinery and trestles to allow you to bore the pier footings and work safely at height.
- We do not provide free freight, but we freight our kits and goods every day nationwide across Australia at competitive rates. Freight charges will be included in your quotation.
- Yes, each product has specification sheets. All products have product descriptions and other information available on our website, however if you are unable to locate the information you are after, please hit the ‘Contact’ button on the top right of your screen and we will get back to you with the relevant specification sheets.
- Yes. As a Tapex Group company, GreenlifeGRO is committed to responsible and sustainable principles in supply chain practices to meet the Group’s Supplier Code of Conduct. GreenlifeGRO outlines environmental, social and corporate governance standards of behaviour that suppliers must meet before becoming a supplier. This Code covers ethical business, privacy, environment, health and safety, human rights, labour practices, modern slavery, emergency preparedness and business continuity, supply chain and supplier diversity and community engagement.
If you would like to find out more about our Supplier Code of Conduct, please hit the ‘Contact’ button on the top right of your screen and we can send you a copy of our Supplier Code of Conduct or answer other questions you may have.