Commercial Greenhouse Film
GreenlifeGRO is proud to be a leading stockist of high-quality greenhouse films sourced from the best manufacturers around the world. Our selection of greenhouse films are designed to provide optimal light transmission, temperature control, and protection against the elements, ensuring that your plants receive the ideal growing conditions. We offer a wide variety of widths, shades and types of films, suitable for all types of greenhouses and growing conditions. Whether you are looking for a basic covering or a more advanced multi-layered customised film, our knowledgeable staff can help you find the perfect film to suit your specific needs.
In addition to our wide selection of high-quality greenhouse films, GreenlifeGRO is pleased to offer a cut-to-length service to ensure that your greenhouse film fits your specific requirements perfectly. Our state-of-the-art cutting equipment allows us to cut greenhouse films to your desired length with precision and accuracy, ensuring that your greenhouse film supply is cost effective limiting waste and inconvenience. At GreenlifeGRO, we are committed to providing our customers with the best possible products and service, ensuring that they can achieve success in your growing operations.
Protect your plants and your people
GreenlifeGRO can help you to select the right weight and shade cover for your specific crop and location. We use industry-leading products with proven performance for Australian conditions and various horticultural and greenhouse applications. Clear diffuse film can appear more natural than white on larger structures.
Aster Plus Greenhouse Film
- Extensive film range stocked: 5.5m – 12m wide.
- Cut to length market offer, or full rolls.
- Specialised films for Greenhouses, Tunnels, Poly Tunnels.
- Suitable for Soft Berries, Cucumbers, Tomato, Capsicum, Vegetables, Strawberries, Medicinal Cannabis and all forms of plant growth.
- Crop-specific films available.
- 90% light transmission.
- 55% diffusion.
- 200um or 180um as standard offer.
- UV Open or UV Closed as required.
- Anti-Virus on specialist film.
- Anti-Dust and Anti-Drip films.
- 2000ppm Sulfur and 100ppm for Chlorine.
- Excellent UV Warranty, certified by Region as requested.
- Manufactured and tested to European Standards and ISO accredited.
SolarWeave Greenhouse Film
SolarWeave is a polythene-based, semi-transparent commercial greenhouse fabric. It is a recognised industry leader in greenhouse film which can improve performance and plant productivity.
Solarweave is considered the benchmark in reinforced greenhouse film with proven performance in Australian conditions for over 30 years. It is recognised as an industry leading fabric. Solarweave is a polyethylene based semi-transparent fabric designed for horticultural and greenhouse applications. Solarweave is made from premium UV stabilised materials and coated in Australia using a proprietary coating process.
It provides “best-in-show” light transmission, excellent durability and strength versus weight for ease of handling.
Solarweave is available in natural or white.
- Natural 84% light transmission
- White 40% light transmission
- Weight 185gsm
- Thickness 250um (0.25mm)
- ‘Best in Show’ light transmission
- Dirt repellent PE coating
- Excellent durability and strength verses weight
- Good resistance to accidental punctures
- 5 year UV Warranty
- Improved welding and very good weld strength compared to similar products
- Good resistance to chemicals
- Provides greater yields
- Good appearance and reduced maintenance
- Ease of handling
- Minimise repair and replacement cost
- Peace of mind
- Solarweave comes in 2.05m widths which can be joined together to create any size flat Solarweave sheet.
- Solarweave is joined using a hot air welding process which is both durable and strong.
- Frameguard tape should be used to reduce heat transfer from metal frames. Foamed rubber or PVC based framing tape should never be used
- Contact with highly acidic organic solvents, halogens and some horticultural chemicals containing sulphur may reduce the service life of the fabric and void the warranty